Oatmeal is my go to breakfast. It’s quick and easy to make and I can have fun with the toppings. All you need is Oats and water. Sometimes I like to add a bit of almond milk for a more condensed feel.
- Add one cup of water or any nut milk on medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Add half a cup of Oats to the liquid base
- Add a tablespoon of honey or agave
- Occasionally stir so it thickens up
- Voila, its done!
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Chia seeds, flax seeds
- Nut butter (peanut butter,almond butter, soy butter, sunflower butter)
- Coconut flakes